GMC Yukon Configurations
The 2019 GMC Yukon has a spacious and high-tech interior, strong towing capabilities, and plenty of configurations to choose from, giving Rome families a vehicle that provides everything they need and then some. Learn more about the GMC Yukon configurations at Riverside Buick GMC and drive off in your favorite.
GMC Yukon Trim Levels
- Yukon SLE (Starting at $50,895 MSRP*): Starter features include a 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine rated at 355 hp and 383 lb-ft of torque, up to 13 ports for you and your passengers to charge your devices, and Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ smartphone app integration.
- Yukon SLT Standard Edition (Starting at $58,895 MSRP*): Highlights on this model include the same standard engine as the Yukon SLE, the available 4G LTE Wi-Fi; Standard Edition Value Package with a power sunroof and 20-inch polished aluminum wheels; and power-adjustable pedals.
- Yukon SLT (Starting at $58,895 MSRP*): The SLT also features the same standard engine as the SLE and SLT trim levels. Drivers can take advantage of the available rear-seat entertainment system; a range of standard driver assistance technologies such as adaptive cruise control, low-speed emergency braking, and lane departure warnings; and keyless entry and start.
- Yukon Denali (Starting at $67,995 MSRP*): Distinguishing features include a 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine rated at 420 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque; premium Denali styling, and technology like Bose® Centerpoint Premium Audio System and multi-color Head-Up Display.
Similarities of the GMC Yukon Configurations
Though each trim level has its differences, there are also a few things each has in common. these GMC Yukon trim level similarities include:
- Option to upgrade to Yukon XL for more third-row legroom and 39.3 cubic feet for cargo when all seats are occupied
- Seating for 8 or 9 people and 94.1 cubic feet total for cargo in standard versions
- Towing capacity between 8,400 pounds and 8,500 pounds
- EPA-estimated 15 mpg/city and 22 mpg/highway with the introductory engine
Browse the GMC Yukon Configurations at Riverside Buick GMC
Learn more about this GMC model and all it has to offer your daily Acworth commutes. Contact Riverside Buick GMC today to ask about our SUV lease deals, new vehicle specials, new GMC Yukon lease options, and more!
*MSRP excludes tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See dealer for details.
More About the 2019 Yukon Features
The GMC Yukonis a powerhouse SUV that can help you load, store, and transport all you need to get around Cartersville and Rome with ease, comfort, and confidence. Combining strength, size, and high-quality features, this GMC SUV may be the best choice for your next vehicle. Explore the GMC Yukon Cargo space dimensions and features…
The 2019 GMC Yukon has a spacious and high-tech interior, strong towing capabilities, and plenty of configurations to choose from, giving Rome families a vehicle that provides everything they need and then some. Learn more about the GMC Yukon configurations at Riverside Buick GMC and drive off in your favorite. Learn MoreBrowse Inventory GMC Yukon Trim Levels Yukon…
The 2019 GMC Yukon is more than just a powerhouse on the Rome roads. In fact, what most drivers enjoy about this vehicle is its comfortable and convenient interior. Not only does it boast plenty of technology features to keep you informed and entertained on the go, but you’ll appreciate the high-end finishes and features,…
If you’re looking for a reliable vehicle to enjoy the Rome roads, it’s not just the 2019 GMC Yukon towing capacity that will make you want to bring this model home. This large SUV is packed with plenty of technology features to make you excited to commute to work or take a long weekend adventure….